I’m sure they are if you travel to Seattle. The ACM has a Digital Library
containing essentially everything they published, plus additional material such
as the AFIPS conference proceedings (annual and semiannual Joint Computer
Conferences), ALGOL Bulletins and more. (Thanks go to Al Kossow for supplying
ACM with scans of AFIPS and perhaps more.)