I've updated the photos for the items in the April 18, 2019 batch (that
have not been sold).

You can jump directly to that batch using the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I53wxarLHlNmlPVf_HJ5oMKuab4zrApI_hiX0pNmy48/edit?pli=1#gid=949372371&range=A48

Note: this link is subject to be broken the next time I add a batch of
items; if so, just seek out the April 18, 2019 batch header.

Thanks!

Sellam