Josh Dersch via cctalk wrote:
Hi all --

Curious if anyone has a spare L0022 memory controller, this allows a
VAX-11/750 to address up to a whopping 14mb of memory (2x4mb, 6x 1mb
boards).  I found a couple of the 4mb boards, now I just need to upgrade
the memory controller to be able to use them...

Thanks as always,
Josh

And, I am looking for the contrary, namely, an MS400-CA 12MB memory module for my vaxstation 2000, which currently hosts just 6MB under 5.5-2, and can't do much linear algebra.  Need it shipped to Colombia, South America, my current home.  The size of the paging files in it are outrageous compared to the physical memory.

carlos.