On 6/1/2019 12:11 AM, Rod Smallwood via cctalk wrote:
Hi

     Well we are moving forward.

The 160336 alternate RQDX3 address and vector have been confirmed as OK by one of our Techno Mages.

So rather than an RX50 I'll give an RX33 whirl. A floppy disk way in means I can enhance the baseline RT system.

Time to dig out all of the Q-bus controllers and see what else we can add.

I have a Viking SCSI controller. That might be interesting as an alternative to the CQD.

I think I may have Q bus controllers for my RX01 and RX02. AKA as 'Clonk City'

11/93 is no end of fun. Best thing since my brother fell in the slurry pit 60 years ago.

Rod

About the Viking SCSI controller, the ones I have only allow 2 scsi devices.  Useful, until you want to hook up a couple of disks and a tape drive.

Doug

  • 11/93 next step Rod Smallwood via cctalk
    • Re: 11/93 next step Douglas Taylor via cctalk