On 6/4/19 11:09 AM, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
I mean I don't want the reply to go directly to the original sender email address (sys...@microvax3100.vintagecomputer.net), I want the reply to go to sys...@aliasdomain.com and I want this address to appear in the header of the email message.

This is not an answer to your original question, but it might be a work around.

Can you set MX records for the microvax3100.vintagecomputer.net domain to route mail to the system hosting the aliasdomain.com domain?

Obviously the system hosting the aliasdomain.com domain would also need to be configured to host (likely relay for) the microvax3100.vintagecomputer.net domain.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die