On 7/6/2019 1:12 AM, Guy Dunphy via cctalk wrote:
At 08:21 PM 5/07/2019 -0400, you wrote:
You could be sitting on $400K-$1,000,000. That's the current range of
decent-condition Apple 1 boards.

I just _love_ being reminded of the circumstances of my NOT buying an Apple I,
and what that mistake cost me.

http://everist.org/NobLog/20181001_missing_wave.htm

Guy

Just like the stock market, Next week it could be vintage WWI army boots worn my Mother Inlaws.
It the Apple I was so great, why did the COLLECTORS not buy them then?
Now a 6501 CPU would be worth a pretty penny.
I wonder what has more sales Saturday July 6 2019, A PDP/8 in some form, A PI computer, or a 6502 Home brew computer?
Ben.
Ps: I have a one of kind 18 bit computer lurking in a DE1 FPGA card, and I am not getting any offers for its sale. Replace your PDP-8 with something bigger. :) 1.5 uS core memory cycle.
PPS: A Deluxe 20 bit computer coming REAL SOON.