On Wed, 31 Jul 2019, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
I has been embarassingly underpromoted.

Is it so great that it promotes itself, even with their light hidden under a bushel? (well, I think so)

I realize that this group is pretty harsh in response to any OVER-promotion, but nobody would make THAT accusation.

It has always been a great show, and the producers are to be heartily commended. But, it wouldn't hurt to send a reminder or two! Spread the word.

I'm going to try hard to go. Even if I won't have stuff packed up to dump^H^H^H^H pass on to the other attendees.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred                 ci...@xenosoft.com