It’s a 9-slot variant that says HP-1000 M-Series on the front panel.  From what
I can tell the front panel appears to be the same as any of the other HP-1000
series.

What I’m trying to figure out is what the actual CPU configuration is without
disassembly (which I still need to figure out) so that I can actually examine
the boards.

Thanks.

TTFN - Guy