From: "Kevin McQuiggin" <mcqui...@me.com>
To: "myself" <tur...@shaw.ca>, "cctalk" <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 9:18:53 AM
Subject: Re: Electr* Engineering

Norman, I recall you!

I was at SFU first as a high school student from 1975 then as an undergrad
1977-1981.

Elma, Doreen, Ted Sterling, James Weinkam - you’ll remember them!

I was a TA as well in the late 1970s and classes were small, especially upper
level. 5-6 students per class and we’d TA one another based on our
specialities. Mine was system software, OSes, a bit of hardware. It was a great
“classic” university eduction, not the big machine it is now.

Best wishes,

Kevin

Remember Gana and Chris Dewhurst?