Will...

I’m still waiting for you and the Rhode Island Computer Society to get my brand
new in the box 9766, the Alignment disk platter, the box of spare heads and the
other unit 9766 beat up unit up and running that I gave you to donate to RICS
for free in exchange for you reading the dozen 300mb platters I have and then
once the data was read they could keep the platters...

So still waiting on that...  hint hint hint