On Sun, 27 Oct 2019, nico de jong wrote:
Then you could generate turnkey systems, where the "operating system" could be floppy or cassette (ECMA34) based,

Turnkey systems typically controlled process equipment and the like, where operator intervention was very limited, normally limited to pushing a few buttons on an operator panel, or to load new programs.

I do have a bunch of floppies for whatever P800 series machine, but none of them seem to run or boot on our machine. The images are also on our FTP server along with the service manual. Maybe you can use them in some manner.

Christian