Well, it's sold. I hope someone here hought it, and will post some better pics
and details.

If it had been near to me I'd have bought it instantly. A rack, a Tektronix XY
display,
a rack drawer, blanking panels, some neat mysterious instruments, two 8" floppy
drives,
and a probable PDP-something all for $45?
Bet the various items are on slide rails too. How rare is it to get both parts
of
workable slide rails? Here in Oz, virtually unheard of. Separating slide halves
and losing
one half seems to be a near universal syndrome with people who part out test
equipment.

Guy (Australia)