On Fri, 29 Nov 2019, Anders Nelson via cctalk wrote:
Hi all, I found this while throwing away e-waste at my old place:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/R8xUxYijf1AYHNB38
Is it of any use to anyone? Need to know by Sunday.

One of the early Compaq ones. 360K. Although while that board was current, the PC-DOS format was 160K, followed by 320K. You can do 720K, of course. TWO drives. I thought that I remembered a version of it with a DC37 for external drives, but I might have put in a 5150 board for that.

Has a real NEC 765 chip. It is unlikely to be able to do FM nor 128 byte per sector MFM, and has a nice long blind spot after indes pulse (making some complications with reading the first sector of track of some formats)