On 11/29/19 2:59 PM, Alan Perry via cctalk wrote:

I am continuing to clean out stuff from my office and today's items are printed copies of the USENIX publications Computing Systems (early 90s) and ;login: (late 90s). The content is available online, but some people like the printed versions.

Someone asked me about the online versions. If you are interested in them, they can be found at:

https://www.usenix.org/legacy/publications/compsystems/compsystems.html

and

https://www.usenix.org/publications/login/

One thing that I have not found online is an image for an audio CD that accompanied one of the issues of Computing Systems. I think it is audio.

alan