There was a massive failure, and the cctalk and bitsavers domains are being restored.

thanks Jay, by the way.

He had a regression due to a problem where the hosting occurred and he's working around it.  I'll leave it at that, but I believe there may be rebuilds involved, which may mean parts of the data go online w/o full restore, to expedite getting things going again more rapidly.

There are discussions on the Discord Server that may have updates
thanks
Jim