On 2/13/20 9:56 AM, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 at 18:46, Alan Perry via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

Anyone here have a set of Sun external SMD cables (530-1079 and 530-1080) that
they can loan or want to sell?

I ordered from a set from MemoryX at the beginning of Jan. They haven’t arrived
and MemoryX isn’t answering my e-mail asking what’s up.

Can you be a bit more specific?

I supplied part numbers. How can I be more specific?

I have a box of old Sun SCSI cables I
set aside more or less for this reason, as I gave away or sold all my
Sun kit.  I am afraid I don't know the exact part numbers offhand, but
if you can describe what you're looking for, I'll know whether it's
worth going digging.

They are d-sub male connectors on both ends. Data a single is 25-pin cable, but I have two drives. so ideally need two. Command is a pair of cables, one 25-pin and the other 37-pin. I don't know if the pins are straight through or whether they do any swapping from one end to the other.

alan

FWIW, I'm in Prague, Czechia. Happy enough to package well and post
anywhere if you're paying. :-D

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk - Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lpro...@gmail.com