On 4/17/20 4:41 PM, Glen Slick via cctalk wrote:
On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 1:37 PM Bill Gunshannon via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

Definitely not that.  Very small.  Just big enough for the
slots I mentioned above.  Power strip on one edge and berg
pins for control on the other.

I thought you meant 4 rows of Q/CD slots plus 8 rows of Q/Q slots.

So it is actually 4 rows of Q/CD slots plus 4 rows of Q/Q slots?

Can't send a picture, so lets try this:

        A        B         C       D

    |--------|--------|
    |        |        |