On 05/02/2020 08:21 AM, emanuel stiebler via cctalk wrote:
Hi,
during my move, I think I lost my tape drive, which was attached to my
at&t unix pc (68000 based).
Anybody knows of the top of their head, if I could read the tapes on any
other machine? Was it anything "standard", or did they do their own at at&t?

Cheers & thanks!

A lot of AT&T systems used a CDC Keystone drive, if you are talking about 1/2" tape reels. The Laser Magnetic Storage 92181 is an 800/1600 streaming drive, the 92185 is a 1600/6250 drive. These could be had with formatted Pertec Interface or SCSI. There were lots of these
drives made.

Jon