On 6/24/2020 12:06 PM, jim stephens via cctalk wrote:

On 6/24/2020 10:02 AM, Curious Marc via cctalk wrote:
But I would strongly suggest that we limit it to using characters from the Baudot set. If not they don’t print right on my 1930 Teletype.
I can peruse the list on my Teletype ASR-32(s).  Can archive the list with the 5 level paper tape (at least till the three rolls of tape run out).

Well if you can trim the posts,and remove sigs,I bet you can don't need to buy more rolls until the next 5 years.
Are there still places that sell paper tape and paper rolls?
Ben.