On 7/1/20 12:33 PM, Antonio Carlini via cctalk wrote:
On 01/07/2020 19:26, Alan Perry via cctalk wrote:

I submitted the form last night and got the download link about 8am Pacific time this morning. The download was 2.66G. I haven't installed it yet.

alan

"The software license expires on July 31st of each calendar year and must be renewed by re-registering with Unisys and then downloading and installing a new package."

Maybe I'll wait a few weeks before requesting a licence?

Got it installed and running on a Windows 10 VM on my MacBook. Pretty interesting, but I haven't used MCP since '89 and seldom used the ODT (console) on A Series systems when I did, so lots of trying to recall how to do stuff.

The disk image and machine config file are stored separately from ClearPath MCP Express, so I should be able to just point the new package to it when renewal time comes up.

alan