Take a course in your limited "spare time".
Then another.
and another
I did grad school (UC Berkeley) while teaching full time plus running a
business, and over 40 years old.

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
This may be tricky in a country where I do not usefully speak the
language -- but if we get through the newest pandemic outbreak and out
the other side next year some time, when Ada is a little older, it's
worth investigating.
Thanks for the encouragement.

You can do it!
START SMALL.  One trivial class, first.

My father got his PhD at 38, when I was 7 years old
He never discussed it with us, but I found out that he had needed the credibility of the degree for getting grants and projects.

My grad degrees made NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL in my employment - my experience had already bumped me up to the top of the heap for my teaching job.

If your sole motivation is the diploma, then it may be problematic and frustrating. But, if you also want to LEARN the material, then even the tiniest amount at a time eventually adds up. And there are so many things that are FUN to learn. I am still checking the class schedules to see if/when the Computational Linguistics class gets taught again. Also the bookbinding class!

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred                 ci...@xenosoft.com