If all else fails, there's this:
https://github.com/LIV2/Diet-Agnus-A500-plus
It's a little interposer that allows using an 8372A Agnus. You're limited to 1MB chipram with it, but it beats 0.
Doc

Woah! That is awesome, and I have a 8272A or two sitting around. The A600 I have has 1MB of RAM total as it is and I don't have any burning need to go above that.

Problem though. The Amiga 600 8275 is a surface mount device, not through hole. So no way to mount that easily.

A vendor in Germany has a bunch of 8275 NTSC chips but they pulled them off the for sale list as they are turning them into some kind of 2MB RAM add on for Amigas. A vendor in UK has boards that run like $40-45 that give you 4MB, not sure if it is the same type of RAM (that chip or fast or whatever) but it definitely gets in the way of sourcing repair parts.

         - Ethan

--
: Ethan O'Toole