For those interested in a PDP-8 system but don't want the large size/weight and
maintenance issues, I built the full set of Spare Time Gizmos SBC6120
(integrated
PDP-8), FP6120 (front panel for SBC6120) and IOB6120 (Jim Kearney's
multi-function
companion board) a number of years ago and would be willing to part with them
for a reasonable offer. Here are related links:

http://www.sparetimegizmos.com/Hardware/SBC6120_Builders.htm
https://www.grc.com/pdp-8/yourown-sbc.htm
https://www.jkearney.com/sbc6120/iob6120.htm

--tom