> On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 2:36 AM Fritz Mueller via cctalk
> <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
> So you could set up on t4 or t5 of that microinstruction with the KM11...

> On Feb 16, 2021, at 11:08 AM, Josh Dersch <dersc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't, though -- all of this stuff works fine when running slowly :)

Oh right -- I keep forgetting that part!  So that really does leave you with
just the LA to catch things in the act I guess.

> Right now I'm thinking it is most likely the AMX selecting the wrong input
> (I'm guessing that BMX is correctly selecting KOMX, to get the constant "2"
> for the add operation).

I agree; seems a good place to look next.

> Have the 11/70 microcode PROMs been dumped?  I had to recreate the 11/05 PROM
> from the listings in the engineering drawings...

I am not sure?  For the 11/45, I also keyed it in by hand from the engineering
drawings, but since it is only a 32x8 bit ROM this was pretty easy.

   --FritzM.