> On May 14, 2021, at 3:08 AM, Antonio Carlini via cctalk
> <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> There was the VTBOOK software on a DECUS release many years ago. It got
> stomped on for a while and then DEC gave up the fight against PDF and (I
> think) VTBOOK made it to the Freeware CD. That might help in working out the
> format.

Much to my surprise, I think I’m actually more interested in the Online Doc
Library from ‘89 than in the CONDIST’s.  It immediately made me think of
VTBOOK.  As of tomorrow, I’ll be on an 8-week Sabbatical, and I’m going to have
to see about putting that Doc Library on PDXVAX, when taking a break from other
projects.

Zane