Dave McGuire of the LSSM reports:

"We are THIS CLOSE --> <-- to having the A/C funded!  Soon we will be
able to hack in comfort. :-)"

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:

Wow, my coffee has not kicked in yet :D

I meant to say: Update has cooling problems as well so I know how
frustrating it can be.

Regards,
Pontus

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 08:26:12AM +0200, Pontus Pihlgren via cctalk wrote:
Hi

Donated a (small) amount. I know, from experience with, Update Computer
Club) knows what no cooling and big computers can be like :)

Will you keep us updated on progress?

Good Luck,
Pontus