A while ago there was discussion about the mini banana plugs used in this system.

On another project at work, we needed some mini banana plugs, these sure look similar.

I found that Digi-Key stocks some, as part # 314-1403 (black, pack of 10 plugs, for $24)

and jacks 501-1051 (red) 501-1479 (black) and 501-1959 (green) for $2.05 each.

These are roughly 0.1" diameter plugs that squeeze down a bit when inserted into the sockets.

Not claiming these are the same size as the DEC ones, but my guess is they could be.

Jon