On 21/06/2021 07:51, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:
I want to say that it’s white.  Though I can’t get to mine right now.

Zane

Sent from my iPod

On Jun 20, 2021, at 10:50 PM, Lars Brinkhoff via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know what colors a VT100 is?  Most photos online has it
looking yellowish, but I expect that's from aging.  Some people I have
asked claim it was a light cream color.  This bitsavers picture has it
looking neutral grey:
http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/terminal/vt100/vt100_wps-8.jpg

And the black parts are claimed to be dark brown.

I haven't found any color codes in the manuals.

I can't get t mine either but I think they were originally light cream, but not bright white.

I suspect that most photos have it as yellowish because that's what they are now :-)

The black bits I remember as black.

I remember the tube colour being green, I think I remember seeing amber and I believe that white was an available option.

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
anto...@acarlini.com