On 7/20/2021 6:59 AM, Eric Moore wrote:

     >> 11) ESDI disk emulator
     >
     > I am not aware of any such beasties in the wild.  MFM, yes, but I
    haven't seen ESDI.   I would love for such a thing to exist,
    thinking of my Apollo, 3B2 and IBM RT/PC workstations.

    I’d also love to have one of these, preferably using SD or CF
    cards.  The Webster WQESD/04 card is a fantastic card, it’s only
    downfall is that it works with ESDI drives, rather than SCSI, and
    they’re big and loud. :-)

    Zane

http://www.datexdsm.com/ESDI.php <http://www.datexdsm.com/ESDI.php> is what I was thinking of. There are a couple other commercial models out there on offer, no one seems to have one though in the discord or apparently here :)

-Eric

I fear these, as well as those shown on one or two other websites, are vapor-ware. The MFM emulators all seem out of stock, the ESDI emulator (DWX750) "documentation" is not even a page - just a "blurb".

JRJ