On 11/1/2021 3:11 PM, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
On Sun, 31 Oct 2021 at 22:07, Bill Degnan via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
Juicessh ap for android has telnet.  I use it for my vax boxes.
Seconded. I almost never use SSH from Android, but JuiceSSH is my
go-to for the once-in-a-blue-moon occasion.

I'm going to go with Juicessh then, sounds just what I need. Thanks.

Having juicessh on my tablet will let me login to my machines on my home network while I lay in bed.  You know, when you get that burning desire to test something out just before you go to sleep.

Doug