On 2021-11-01 16:31, Michael Mulhern <mich...@jongleur.co.uk> wrote: > > >
David, simple solution is to scan (to 600dpi tiff) the pages, and zip them and
then change the *.zip to *.cbz (Comic Book Zip) and upload. You could add a
simple cover page listing the titles. > > I've scanned a bunch (600dpi tiff)
already and have also made PDFs of them so have both saved already. It wasn't a
very long process. > > > > > The Book-op process on the IA will produce the
downloadable PDF and online display page/images. > > > > I'd also be happy to
also copy the zip/cbz you create and reload as individual metadata for each of
the titles. > > > > I'm good with uploading each individually, just trying to
see which is the preferred method. Individual or one big "searchable" zip. I
have a lot of other similar photocopies of other doc as well that I'm looking
to do besides all the game manuals. I WILL get the storage space all cleared
out and my collection organized... I will... :) Best, David Williams

 www.trailingedge.com