On 03/11/2021 16:15, Nigel Johnson Ham via cctalk wrote:
Thanks for the outstandingly-quick response!  I had already buttoned up
the cab and put it aside for another day.

Thanks also for the link to a site I did not know about, I'll bookmark
it for later browsing.

Soldering iron on!

The DEQNA cable details are (I think) here: http://bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/qbus/MP01811_CKDEQNA_Qbus_Ethernet_Cable.pdf

The DELQA may well be subtly different. I think I have a DELQA cab kit left and maybe I can take a photo tomorrow. I'll look for a DEQNA one too, but they may all be long gone now.

(I also looked at the DEQNA UG but I couldn't find wiring details in there ... but it was a very quick look).

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini
anto...@acarlini.com