On 1/4/22 7:43 PM, Patrick Finnegan via cctalk wrote:
It's the even more obscure corner-grounded delta, which requires even more care and can't provide 120V power, since the phase to ground voltage is 240V.

Why couldn't 120V be derived from either of the 240V phase and the grounded corner via a 2:1 transformer?

I'm not sure how to get the two opposing 120 legs, or if they are strictly required in this instance. I would wonder if it would be possible to ground the center tap on the secondary side of the 2:1 transformer mentioned above or not.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die