You can contact Joerg at his site http://retrocmp.com/contact  For email see
the UNIBone - Get One Page
http://retrocmp.com/projects/unibone/283-unibone-getting-one

A fellow on the VCF DEC forum tried to contact Joerg about a UNIBone recently
and said he had better luck using the contact page on the web site.  You can
also take a look a the Google Group for the UNIBone and the QBone (QBus
version).

If you're not phased by CPL programming and surface mount IC then I'd say go
for the board from Todd (I've bought boards from him before, he's good).  If
not then you might want a kit from Joerg. The Get One page lists kits for €170
or assembled for €260.  In either case you have to supply your own Beaglebone
Black though Joerg might still have some for €60.  I bought an assembled QBone
and then later two QBone kits form Joerg.  His work is also good. I just
finished one QBone kit (assembly - testing is to come) and it went well but the
kit board (both QBone and UNIBone) come with all SMD items installed and the
two CPL's programmed so is mostly easy through-hole soldering.  The trickiest
part is the connection for the BBB.

Here are the build instructions -
http://retrocmp.com/projects/unibone/286-unibone-building

--