On 4/11/22 2:58 PM, Paul Koning via cctalk wrote:
I don't have a 10Base2 switch, but I have an old repeater with 4-5 10BaseT ports and a 10Base2 port. And I have a 10Base2 transceiver (as well as 2 or 3 10BaseT transceiver). Good thing because the Pro has an AUI connector.

I have to ask ...

Q1  Would you be referring a "hub"?
Q2 Are your transceivers from AUI to 10Base2 / 10BaseT? Or are they something else more mid-span?

Sorry if this is too pedantic. But I do feel like the pedantry is somewhat warranted for this list.

Same here, except unmanaged. I didn't realize until years into the 1G era that 1G is backwards compatible TWO generations, not the usual one. And the switch seems to be happy to speak 10 Mb half duplex, nice.

I'm running into issues with switches not supporting 10 / 100 Mbps management interfaces for other equipment.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die