On 4/15/22 9:53 AM, Dave Wade G4UGM via cctalk wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk <cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org> On Behalf Of Alan Perry via
cctalk
Sent: 15 April 2022 16:00
To: cctalk@classiccmp.org
Subject: Re: AlphaServer 2100s available

I wouldn't expect commercial value to come into the discussion on this list. I
am wondering what other hobbyists pay in order to gauge whether the price
that a local recycler is asking for one (which was around
$100) is fair.
If its working and boots up I would say that is very reasonable.

Oh, don't say that. My garage is filling up with sun3 desksides and drive pedestals :)

The note on it says that it doesn't boot, but they had the same note on the Axil 320 (SS20 clone) that I got from them and it booted up fine once I put a HDD in it.