On 5/31/22 10:48 PM, Dennis Boone via cctalk wrote:
If the stack that's installed is DECnet/DOS, then there are a few docs on bitsavers. I'd guess that the command "C:\CJR" leads to the stuff that loads the network stack and tries to set up the connections.

I have zero experience with DECnet of any form ... yet. But it looks like the commands in the autoexec.bat file are loading keyboard / display drivers and not networking.

I agree and think the c:\cjr command (batch file?) is probably where the network commands are coming from.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die