Long shot but....

I have in my possession a LaserMaster LX-6 controller. The controller allows
achieving much higher res from a HP LJII then one would normally be able to
(600x300 DPI vs. the standard 300x300 DPI).

If you are really interested can read more about it here:

https://books.google.com/books?id=2jkWJsu_9CoC&lpg=RA1-PA46&ots=HrKHEtLGTu&dq=%22lasermaster%22%20driver&pg=RA1-PA46#v=onepage&q&f=true

I have all the requisite HW but I am lacking the manual and more importantly
the driver SW. I was able to locate multiple copies of the LM website on The
Wayback Machine. Unfortunately, while some of the smaller files have been
archived all the main EXE and ZIP files are missing. For example see:

http://web.archive.org/web/20000301145615/http://www.colorspan.com/support/software/software.htm

I am wondering if anyone has any drivers for this card. A manual would be most
excellent as well but drivers are more necessary. Thanks.

-Ali