On 6/27/22 08:34, Mark Kahrs via cctalk wrote:
Anyone have one of these haunting their Q bus board pile?  The LSSM would
deadly like one.

Bad news.  We had a big cleanup in our lab last year, and got rid of a LOT of stuff.  I'm pretty sure we had a 2922, that was the CAMAC crate controller that may have been used with the 2920.  Was the 2920 the Q-bus board that connected to a crate controller via a hand-made multicolor twisted pair ribbon cable?  I think that went out a LONG time ago.  I did have recently at home a KSC crate controller that had an LSI-11 inside it, but I think that went to recycling about 2 years ago.  Sorry!

Jon