Hi,

I just saw an unknown to me connector listed on an eBay auction and was wondering if anyone knows more about an "FS/2" connector.

Link - FS/2 to IBM PC-AT P-1940-0042 CABLE 6 FOOT FREE SHIPPING
 - https://www.ebay.com/itm/304580270070

I assumed it was a typo / poor original copy that should have been a "PS/2". But hovering over the label on the first three pictures clearly shows "FS/2". Whats more is the kerning on the "F" is easily differentiated from the "P" elsewhere on the same label. So it seems that it's not the typo / faded label / etc. that I assumed it was before clicking on the link.

So ... does anyone know what an "FS/2" connector is?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die