I watched it... thanks for link!   Ed#

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 11:36 AM, Fred Cisin via cctalk<cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:   On Tue, 2 Aug 2022, Ali via cctalk wrote:
> Hello All,
> Since the new hosting has taken over I am having a ton of issues posting to
> the list. Anyone else experiencing legit posts being blocked as spam?

I generally have no problems at all with the list.
BUT, yesterday, when I posted about "Hyperland" (BBS ephemera thread), it
didn't go through (silently, with no bounce message), and I had to send
it again.  First time that that has ever happened to me on this list.
My apologies to anybody who got it twice.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred            ci...@xenosoft.com