Hi All:

I’ve been a collector of old DEC systems for about 30 years.  I haven’t been
active on the list for the last decade or so due to work, but am “surfacing”
now as my wife and I are moving and I need to find a good home for two of my
systems and their peripherals.

I can follow up with photos et cetera if necessary, but the subject line really
says it all: a functional 11/45 in a 6’ standard DEC rack, and an 11/34 in a
shorter DEC rack.

Both systems are functional.  The 11/45 has an RK05.  The 11/34 has a TS03.

I also have a TU80 9-track tape drive (short rack), and dual RL02 drives in
another short rack that go with the systems.  These would come with a couple
dozen tapes, and about 10 RL02 packs.  I have a few RK05 packs as well.

I would like these systems to go to someone who understands them and will use
them.  As members on this list will know, they exemplify computing in the 1970s
through the 1980s, and it would be nice to keep them running for educational
and historical purposes.

The systems and peripherals are free, but they must be picked up.  I cannot
ship, nor do I have time to separate components.

If I cannot find a home for these systems then they will, unfortunately, be
headed to the metal recycler.  I have tried museum donation but bureaucracy
gets in the way and decisions take far too long.  Hence I am offering the
systems here on the list.

The deadline for pickup is October 15th.  This is a hard deadline as we must
vacate our house.  I would take the machines with me if I could!

Kevin

Sent from my iPad