On 9/22/22 16:31, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2022, Eric Smith via cctalk wrote:
They didn't deal with it at all. It didn't work. No normal 8-inch floppy disks have both index holes in the jacket. If you convert a disk from SS to DS, or vice versa, by punching the other index hole in the jacket, you have to cover the original, unless you're going to use it in a drive that has only one index sensor (typically an SS drive).