Yep, that was it. I don't remember your offer, but yes the power supply was shot and needed repairs. Regardless, it's gone so I have more space in my life.

The Perqs went for free as well, but those went to people who know what they are and can take care of them. There's still one in my shed though, along with a Perq Canon laser printer and I need to think about that...

CZ