I recently completed an emulator for the G-15. It supports the basic machine
configuration -- just paper tape and typewriter I/O -- but I'm interested in
implementing other peripheral devices as software that uses them becomes
available. The emulator attempts to run at the speed of a real G-15, which is
pretty slow. It successfully passes the one diagnostic test I have.

The emulator is web-based and should run in reasonably recent versions of any
of the popular web browsers. I've tested it with Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple
Safari, and Microsoft Edge. You can run the emulator directly from my hosting
site at https://www.phkimpel.us/Bendix-G15/ or you can download the files from
GitHub and run it from some other web server. Once the emulator loads into the
browser, there's no further interaction with the server.

>From the link above there are additional links to the GitHub repo, the wiki,
>and additional resources. Issues concerning the emulator can be posted on the
>GitHub repo.

I don't currently have much software for the emulator, but am working with Rob
Kolstad to curate a large stash that recently became available. What software I
do have is available on a separate GitHub repo at
https://github.com/retro-software/G15-software/. Additional contributions are
welcome.