On 2022-10-10 5:01 p.m., Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
I blame Google: it's complete trash now.

Sellam

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 2:40 PM Grant Taylor via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

On 10/10/22 10:33 AM, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
4 words is not "Google-fu".

Sometimes knowing /which/ /words/ to search for is the problem.

I've also seen Google return extremely different search results for
different people.

Let's assume good intention and benign mistake.  No need to even
passively insult someone.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

It is not trash. PAID sites get first pick in sorting, I suspect.
On the tablet,it picks what it thinks you want."neeps and haggis" might
get you "need a bag" rather than a scottish dinner
Using the other search engine.
Now Amazon and ebay, are trash.
Ben.