If the PSU requires too much hacking, you may just want to replace with a
modern Mean-Well switcher or two. The Aztec supplies used in those Xerox
enclosures are OK but nothing stellar. I recapped mine (it also showed signs of
electrolytic leakage) and it did work so I kept it, but if it'd had issues I'd
have junked it.

Thanks,
Jonathan