I have an entire box of Datapoint 2200 digital tapes, probably over 50 of
them.  I'm not sure what's on them, but I got them long ago from a former
dealer/tech(?) for Datapoint outside Reno.  I also scored a ton (probably
literally) of hardware but that was all stolen in the Great Vintage
Computer Heist of 2012.

As you can guess, the rollers in the tapes are probably deteriorated by now
but someone with some patience and determination could probably extract the
data.  If anyone is interested, contact me privately.

Sellam