> This usually means the timer of the pulse width modulation circuit is
> changing.
> If it’s an RC type circuit, probably the resistor is heating up and changing
> value. If it’s a ic that controls the PWM then check out the IC and the
> components that connect to the control pin.

That's an interesting thought. It's almost certainly an IC, though I don't know
the details of the panel (though it looks like it's off-the-shelf, not
RDI-custom). I suppose I could start with what's in the cooling airflow zone.
My worry is if I found the marginal part(s) I'm not sure how I could easily fix
it (with my luck it won't be a discrete part).

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com