In message <07974889-701d-e159-8873-87c3f64bc...@sydex.com>
          Chuck Guzis via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I'm getting a little confused.   Are we talking about the Topper, or a
> specific Beehive terminal?  If it's the former, there's this:

> http://www.retroarchive.org/maslin/disks/beehive/index.html

> --Chuck

For me, i'm talking about the Topper I.

>From the various terminal manuals i could figure out some special
keyboard functions, that work on the Topper too.

For example:
Ctrl-Shift-V performs a reset of the whole system (cold-start).
The Topper has no Reset button.

I found only one document where both the Topper I and Topper II are
mentioned.

It says: Topper I  64k CP/M 2.2 machine and IBM 3270 compatible terminal

         Topper TT 64k CP/M 2.2 machine and Burroughs compatible terminal

The system disks from the Maslin archive are both for the model Topper II.
They do not work on my Topper I.

The machine reads something from this disks with no boot- or disk-error,
prints some cryptic characters on the screen and seems to hang.

It should ask me if want either
- Command mode
- CP/M mode
- Terminal mode